Be bold and step out to do new things…..you have what it takes! #takeaboldstep





‘Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening’. - Coco chanel




Take a bold step! This is the beginning; of anything you want.







Long before spiked heels with exotic names became objects of desire, chicks have been shoe-crazy. #takeaboldstep












I feel my heart race when I look at the shoes I am considering buying, feel a jolt of joy when I wear them the first time.#takeaboldstep




Shoes transform your body language and attitude. They lift you physically and emotionally.#takeaboldstep






Confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can wear! Show off your style with Sholadesigns shoes!#takeaboldstep




Roses are red, violets are blue……keep the damn flowers and just give me shoes. #takeaboldstep




We are now available at http://www.konga.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=shola%20designs .




Save more on your first pairs of Sholadesigns shoes! Whatsapp Bisola @08023659126 for more information! #takeaboldstep

Comments

Popular posts from this blog