MC Galaxy Is Undeniably Generous As He Supports Laura Ikeji With N1 Million

MC-Galaxy-Europe-Tour-feat
Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji’s sister,Laura Ikeji couldhardly contain herself as she took to Instagram togush over her ‘bestie’ MC Galaxy who just gifted her with 1,000 000 naira to support her business.
Laura Ikeji claimed they have never dated and are not romantically linked.
Read what she wrote;

“So yesterday, I went to see my bestie @mcgalaxymcg and I mentioned how much I’ve spent working on my dream store, He then asked me to give him my acct number hehe @celinedimas and started hailing him with me jokingly telling him, “if you won dash me money, no dash me less than 200k o” And after a few minutes I got a 1M naira alert on my phone from my him. Yay. Thanks bestie @mcgalaxymcg. 1M from someone who has never asked me out or had any romantic relationship whatsoever. I’m proud of my friend.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog