"I lived in d streets for days, raped, used, deceived, and shot with a gun" Maheeda shares her life story



Maheeda, who is popularly known for sharing nude photos on Instagram, turned a year older today and took to Instagram to share a touching story about her life. She narrated how difficult it was growing up in the streets without parents and relatives, becoming a prostitute in order to survive and how she met her white husband. Read what she wrote after the cut...
Born throw way, had n still have no idea of where or who my relatives are, no education, no talent no one to support, my country needed help talk less of helping someone. I did house girl n bar girl jobs but none could help with my dream n mind set. men? My fellow black when as at that time loved half-caste ladies or educated ladies or ladies from a good family , who dash me any of that qualities? I don't have those qualities. I had no house so I lived in d streets for days until I couldn't take it anymore. was raped, used deceived, n shot with a gun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog