Nkem Owoh: Actor Hails Ghanaian President, Says ‘Real Change Is Here’




Veteran Nollywood comic actor, Nkem Owoh, popularly known as Osuofia has expressed amazement at the pace of visible change that neighbouring country, Ghana, is enjoying.

The ‘Osuofia in London‘ actor who recently paid a visit to the Ghanaian president, John Mahama, said that he could not believe his eyes when he saw the rate at which the capital city has been transformed since his last visit.


The actor in a chat with journalists in Accra noted in particular, the newly expanded and modernized arrival at the Kotoka International Airport, the Greater Accra Regional Hospital and the Kwame Nkrumah Circle Interchange which was commissioned last week by President Mahama as unbelievably world class.

“As I landed at the airport, the fresh air that welcomed me and the beauty of the entire ambience showed clearly that things had changed. This is not the Ghana I used to know. As you can see, the Greater Accra Regional Hospital is a masterpiece. I initially mistook it for a seven-star hotel. When I got to the Kwame Nkrumah Circle Interchange, I thought I was in Trafalgar Square in London.This is the work of a transformer! In fact, President Mahama should be retained,” he said.
Facebook Comments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog