Pretty Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos Proud As She Bags Professional Certification (Photo)



Superintendent of Police (SP), Ifedolapo Opeyemi Badmos (Lagos state Police Public Relations Officer) has proudly announced her new certification as a professional PR personnel after her induction into the Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations as as Associate Member.

The beautiful cop who assumed office on Monday, January 11, 2016 has been a very effective spokesperson for Lagos State Police Command under the leadership of the Commissioner of Police, CP Fatai Owoseni. She shared the latest feather in her cap on her gram with the caption, ‘Family, friends and foes alike, I hereby announce to you that on the 18th day of Nov 2016. Yours sincerely BADMOS OPEYEMI DOLAPO was inducted into the prestigious Nigerian Institute of Public Relations as an Associate Member. I’m now a certified and professional PR Personnel. May I humbly inform you that I’m no more an ordinary PRO but a certified one. All glory to GOD from whom my strength comet, and to my able IGP Ibrahim Idris, my boss CP Fatai Owoseni, My Husband, My Children , My siblings and you my friends, especially Tokunbo Abimbola Abaniwonda, I say a big thanks to you all for your support in achieving this great feat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog